The Landis & Gyr E110 5235 is a single-phase electric generation meter.
The Landis + Gyr E110 electricity meter is a simple but highly accurate device allowing users to measure kWh in single and two-rate variants. It is the ideal generation meter for measuring the level of electricity produced by solar PV arrays. This kWh meter is often known as a Direct Connection Export Meter.
This BS standard electric kilowatt-hour meter measures kWh on a single rate up to a maximum of 100 amps and to Class 1.0 accuracy.
The E110 is fully M.I.D. approved to Utility Company standards, ensuring high accuracy for many years to come.
Landis & Gyr kWh Generation Meter Features:
- Class 1 Accuracy & metering up to 100A
- LED pulses at a rate of 1000 impulses per kWh
- Optical port for reprogramming and data acquisition
- LCD Display
- Fraud Protection
- Given a 20-year certification life by OFGEM
- Approved to IEC62052-11:2003 & IEC62053-21:2003 classes 1 and 2