GivEnergy design and manufacture their own inverters, batteries and state-of-the-art management system and monitoring platform which combine to offer an exceptional storage package.
The third generation of the GivEnergy Hybrid inverter is a DC-coupled storage solution which allows you to seemlessly integrate battery storage into PV systems.
The Givenergy Gen 3 hybrid inverter offers all of the benefits of the Givenergy Gen 2 hybrid inverter while benefiting from a cleaner design discretely enclosing the connection ports. Additionally, the Gen 3 has an increased max input current per string of 15A allowing for higher current panels to be utilised in your system designs and an increased MPPT range.
- Inbuilt WiFi and LAN: Includes in-built WiFi and LAN for a hard-wired network connection.
- Higher Charge/Discharge Rate: High efficiency, high battery discharge rates of up to 3.6kW.
- Flexible Rate Tariff: Charge the battery off peak where its cleaner, greener and less costly, then discharge the battery during peak times for maximum saving.
- 12 Year Warranty: Supplied with a full manufacturers warranty. GivEnergy's UK team are on hand to help you should any issues arise.
Installers must now offer an SPD to the homeowner for them to decide whether they would like one installed. Giv inverters do not come with an SPD inbuilt which means that installers will need to offer their own.
- MPPT Range 120V - 550V
- Max. Short Circuit Current (per string) 20A
- Max. Input Current (per string) 15A
- MPPT Tracker / No. of Strings per MPPT Tracker 2/1
- In-built WiFi and LAN
- Higher Charge/Discharge Rate
- Flexible Rate Tarif
- 12 Year Warranty